Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog....this is all new and exciting for me, sharing my thoughts about "Growing Up Catholic" and all that the Catholic church has taught me through the course of my life.  I have grown to understand and appreciate the Bible and God's teachings more and more as I have journeyed through life and experienced all that life has to offer.  I have been doing a lot of soul searching in the last few years and have read many books.....all in an effort to grow as a person and become more of what God has meant me to become.  I have a lot of questions.....many that come back to the teachings of the Catholic Church...whether it is truly here to teach us of the ways of God and Jesus, or simply a big business to keep us all in check and keep us from having an original thought......my blog will share and hope to answer some of these questions.  I hope that you will comment and join me on this journey of discovery....

No comments:

Post a Comment